Brief History and Aim
This Fund established in 1963, provides scholarships for selected candidates to pursue postgraduate studies in universities or institutions overseas.
Candidates should be -
- Hong Kong residents having resided in Hong Kong for a continuous period of not less than 7 years;
- holders of either a degree from a university in Hong Kong or recognized equivalent qualifications;
- in possession of substantial practical working experience in the relevant field of study;
- eligible for admission to the intended course of study; and
- available to attend an interview to be conducted in Hong Kong.
Value and Tenure of Award
The maximum value of an award will be HK$120,000 per year.
The award will normally be tenable for a period not exceeding two years and not less than six months. In special circumstances, other periods of time may also be considered.
Method of Application
Application forms can be downloaded at http://www.hab.gov.hk/en/public_forms/forms.htm or
obtainable from the Li Po Chun Charitable Trust Fund Committee Secretariat at 34/F., Wu Chung House, 213 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong when the scholarship is open for application.
Completed applications must be returned to the same address.
Date of Commencement and Closing of
Please contact the Li Po Chun Charitable Trust Fund
Committee Secretariat at 3718 6830 for details.
Source of Further Information
Enquiries should be made to the Secretary of the Li Po Chun Charitable Trust Fund Committee,
34/F., Wu Chung House, 213 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong at telephone number 3718